- 1885 MN Census: 30, New York
- 1895 MN Census: 40, California
- 1900 US Census: Jan 1853, 47, Minnesota
- 1905 MN Census: 52, Minnesota
- 1910 US Census: 56, Minnesota
- 1900 US Census: father Ohio, mother Pennsylvania
- 1905 MN Census: father Kansas, mother Kansas
- 1910 US Census: father US, mother US
Ed. Click. born in Okla.
adoptedlived by family Brown. Baptist cemetery Upsala, white church on hill.
|Ed, Bella, & Bert Click|
Ed and Bella had ten children, but only eight survived to adulthood, and neither son ever married or had children. That rules out a Y-DNA test, which would have been the most helpful to find paternal relatives. Autosomal DNA tests can find relatives from any branch, and I've already had one. But since he was my great-great-grandfather, I probably only inherited about 6.25% of my DNA from him. And absent another relative from that branch testing, so we can triangulate, there's no way to tell if any of my matches are through him.